Brushing with danger
Air Date: Jul 14, 2017 5:51 PM CT
After years of safety warnings and reports of injuries about wire-bristle brushes used to clean barbecue grills, Health Canada has begun a risk assessment that could potentially stop the sale of the brushes.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
In Mexico City buckets cause frustration when people use them to take over public parking spaces to make you pay. So a group of architects, builders and engineers in Mexico, the US and Winnipeg decided to take the bucket back for a unique design installation.
One in seven search warrants in a Manitoba study was so flawed that it should never have been issued, says an unpublished copy of the study that was obtained by CBC News.
Top News Headlines
- Mexico quake death toll rises as rescue crews continue search for survivors
- Provinces challenge Trudeau government over contentious tax proposals
- 'Madman' vs. 'dotard': Trump and Kim Jong-un trade insults, military threats
- 'You have to upsell them': Marketplace exposes how dealerships push maintenance you don't need
- 4 missing siblings found, Winnipeg police say
- Chaos, confusion as 100s of support staff in Winnipeg hospitals told their jobs will be deleted
- Members of Syrian family targeted by graffiti say they have been beaten, threatened
- Details emerge of Manitoba NDP Leader Wab Kinew's assault, drunk-driving charges
- Lawn signs with welcoming message pop up around Winnipeg
- Abandoned Manitoba water park nears end of the ride
- U of Manitoba was warned about former jazz prof's behaviour years before he left
- Manitoba Tories launch attack site against Wab Kinew
- Jeanne's Cake: A family legacy, an ongoing debate for Winnipeggers