A Manitoba researcher may have made a breakthrough in the treatment of a virus that hits bees, Jeremy McDonald reports.
Breakthrough seen in fighting virus that hits bees
CBC News Posted: Jun 22, 2012 7:35 PM CT Last Updated: Jun 23, 2012 2:43 PM CT
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Mother warns 'party drug' users after daughter dies from drinking too much water
- 'I have half a head missing': Doctor should have caught cancer earlier, patient says
- Infant found in critical condition in home with suspected fentanyl residue
- 2 teens in hot water after creepy clown prank in Winnipeg
- Canadian Taxpayers Federation has 5 members — why should we care what they think?
- Priest used youth drop-in centre as 'giant spider web' to catch victims
- RCMP use Twitter to relive Kerrie Ann Brown's last day alive, drum up tips in cold case
- Victim of vicious North End crowbar attack happy to be alive
- Indigenous costumes won't be pulled off store shelves, Spirit Halloween says