A Manitoba researcher may have made a breakthrough in the treatment of a virus that hits bees, Jeremy McDonald reports.
Breakthrough seen in fighting virus that hits bees
CBC News Posted: Jun 22, 2012 7:35 PM CT Last Updated: Jun 23, 2012 2:43 PM CT
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
After Tomas Yudai immigrated to Winnipeg in November 1967, he started dialling Filipino-sounding names he found in the phonebook, in hopes of making friends. One of the calls led him to his wife, Cari. CBC's Teghan Beaudette reports.
A Winnipeg teenager says she was assaulted by 51-year-old female Winnipeg Transit driver on Wednesday after she asked for a bus transfer too late after boarding a bus.
Top News Headlines
- End of Iran sanctions holds opportunity for business — and 'delicate dance' for Trudeau
- Allegations of conscripted labour in Canadian mine: the fifth estate
- Jian Ghomeshi judge must decide whether witness credibility issues taint core allegations
- Who needs love, anyway? A Valentine's Day quiz for cynics
- All highways in southern Manitoba now open again after storm
- Teen says she was assaulted by Winnipeg Transit driver over transfer dispute
- Rare gyrfalcon stares into camera in Churchill, Man.
- Shocking video urges Winnipeg drivers to Just Slow Down
- Ice fishermen stranded in storm for 26 hours on Lake Winnipeg
- Winnipeg woman creates ice garden in her own front yard in Crescentwood
- Woman develops potentially life-threatening infection after pedicure in Winnipeg spa
- Manitoba teen featured in hunting magazine after shooting monster buck
- Woman killed in assault on Winnipeg's Stella Avenue