Winnipeg Blue Bombers fans had plenty to say on Friday about the firing of general manager Joe Mack and the resignation of CEO Garth Buchko. Here are some comments from social media:
Blue Bombers fans react to departures of Mack, Buchko
CBC News Posted: Aug 09, 2013 2:25 PM CT Last Updated: Aug 09, 2013 9:01 PM CT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
Tristan Derksen, 20, is a mall cleaner at Kildonan Place in Winnipeg, and has been delighting shoppers with his singing talents.
Hundreds of people crammed into a North Point Douglas church Thursday night to fill up on perogies, bid on cakes and support a women's centre facing a funding crunch.
Top News Headlines
- Trudeau government moves to mend fences with India over Sikh tensions
- Gerald Stanley murder trial was 'not the right case' for cameras in the courtroom: judge
- The burgeoning field of 'family economics' reveals hidden household strife: Don Pittis
- Canada raises 'concerns' over Israel's mass deportation plan for African migrants
- 2 killed in Grand Rapids, Man., trailer fire hours after protest demanded better living conditions
- Winnipeg mall cleaner in viral video sings 'for the joy of others'
- 'A tragic loss': Winnipeg says final goodbye to boy hit by truck at crosswalk
- Teulon, Man., winner of $100K scholarship says community involvement is 'greatest passion in life'
- Al Simmons' 'Magic Workshop' goes up in flames, irreplaceable props burn
- Vince Li, man who beheaded passenger on Greyhound bus, given absolute discharge
- 'It hurts your lungs': –58 in Churchill, Man. as north under extreme cold warning
- Hold on to your beards: Voyageurs likely didn't have facial hair
- Hedley fans turn out to Manitoba concert despite sexual misconduct allegations
At least 3 complaints about Stan Struthers made to Manitoba NDP between 2010 and 2015
Wait for specialized beds puts residents at risk of violence, says daughter of man killed in care home
Bullying, harassment, morale issues may increase absenteeism at Manitoba centre, internal RCMP report says
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day