Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Chance of flurries
Chance of showers
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
- Transit cuts, more money for road renewals expected as city delivers 2018 budget
- Klinic to close Transcona drop-in counselling program
- Handwriting on suspicious package 'seemed similar' to Guido Amsel's, ex-wife testifies
- Family of fallen Manitoba WW II soldier connects with Toronto man who discovered helmet in basement
Premier Brian Pallister says he's grateful to be alive after getting lost in the New Mexico desert wilderness last week, leaving him with a broken arm, bruised ribs and lacerations all over.
A Winnipeg man, who once lived on the streets, is doing a job that so many of us would be envious of. Jamie Hogaboam painted for most of his life. And a letter he wrote to the owner of the Winnipeg Jets changed his life.
Top News Headlines
- Cpl. Nolan Caribou ID'd as reservist who died on Manitoba Canadian Forces base
- Young mom dies of infection week after giving birth to 3rd child
- Guy Maddin 'ludicrously honoured' to have designed Winnipeg warming hut
- Brian Pallister and wife explain how he got lost and broke arm on New Mexico hike
- Winnipeg store owner gets 5 years for plotting to murder business partner
- 'Never a dull moment': Lawsuit, NAFTA claim, Fairfax partnership spur optimism, tension in Churchill
- Deaths of 7 Indigenous students in Thunder Bay the responsibility of all Canadians: author
- Winnipeg man's old goalie mask heads to the Hockey Hall of Fame
- 'I'm going to get out of my chair': Injured Manitoba hockey player determined to walk again
Berklee reveals Kirby’s ‘termination’ at public forum on campus
Province has no plans to change complaint-based inspection process, cites 'small volume of complaints'
'They knew it was dangerous, they didn’t tell anyone,' says employee who worked with files stored near range
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day