Latest Manitoba News Headlines
Two of Nellie McClung's former houses are being moved back to Manitou, the southern Manitoba community where the famous author and women's suffragist lived in the early years of her career.
The owner of the hotel and bar that was levelled by fire in Letellier last night says losing the 100 year old landmark is a major blow to the small town.
Top News Headlines
- 'Super-high' levels of mercury still leaking near Grassy Narrows, report suggests
- Meet 'the brutes': Trump brothers to visit Vancouver
- Almost a million people still without water in Santiago, Chile, after rain, landslides pollute rivers
- Wall Street's date with destiny: Will bets on Trump's economy pay off?
- Police locate person of interest after girl, 14, finds substance on her back at the mall
- Community mourns 'well-loved' woman found frozen near Shamattawa
- 'They hardly talk': Asylum seekers slow to ask questions during ride from border to Winnipeg
- Food poisoning strikes 19 staff members at St. Boniface Hospital event
- 'I am proud to be here': 7 more asylum seekers walk into Manitoba, where it's –20 C
- Border services sets up emergency trailer to make space for refuge seekers
- Belongings held 'hostage': Man pays 2 moving companies to get stuff to new home
- Restaurateur who refused to install grease trap loses fight
- Goodale rejects former colleague's claim of long waits by Manitoba asylum seekers
CBC dig deeper on the stories of the day
Raymond Cormier will be directly indicted and will not have a preliminary hearing
Winnipeg Police Service won’t say why lawyers were never charged for their misconduct
Mounties say Caspian Construction owner paid Phil Sheegl, who shared it with ex-Winnipeg mayor Sam Katz