Latest Manitoba News Headlines
NCAA phenom Kyle Connor at 19 decided last spring, to leave college early and sign his first pro deal with the Winnipeg Jets. Heading into this weekend's training camp he feels he's ready to make the jump to the highest level of hockey.
Musician and philanthropist David Foster is the first person to receive a key to the City of Winnipeg since Brian Bowman was elected mayor two years ago.
Top News Headlines
- Royal family say they're 'delighted to be back in Canada' as they greet PM, fans in Victoria
- Charlotte police release videos of black man's fatal shooting
- World Cup of Hockey: Canada beats Russia to advance to final
- 'Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy' and other memorable moments from past U.S. election debates
- Jets defenceman Jacob Trouba asks for trade from Winnipeg
- Shooting suspect confesses in Brandon church, gets arrested
- Think you paid fees over the advertised price for your car?
- Winnipeggers brave rain to raise money for people with disabilities
- Students put down books, pick up guns and credits
- Missing woman Maria Machel, 85, safely located at Selkirk restaurant
- Love lives on: Couple married 66 years copes with Alzheimer's disease
- Winnipeg police recover stolen Taser, make arrest
- Missing teen Brittany Morrisseau located, Winnipeg police say