Latest Manitoba News Headlines
Media got a sneak peak Friday afternoon of the new Dinosaurs Alive! ® exhibit. 15 life-size, animatronic dinosaurs from the Jurassic and Cretaceous periods are invading the Assiniboine Park Zoo and the new exhibit opens to the public in time for May long weekend.
Management at The Forks hope having the colony of about 10,000 yellow bees in an open and accessible area will help bring the plight of bees to life for more people in Winnipeg.
Top News Headlines
- Perfectly preserved mid-century home boasts 1960s furniture, design
- 6 people sent to hospital after police-involved crash in Winnipeg
- Transit bus plows into car in downtown Winnipeg
- 5 tangled squirrels rescued by Winnipeg man
- 9 facts you may not have known about dandelions
- Hydro restores power to over 1,100 Winnipeg properties after outage
- Winnipeg police hunt for 2 women after violent home robbery
- Hitch hikers warned as search continues for two missing people near Swan River
- Campers unhappy with May long weekend drinking bans in Manitoba parks