3 women, 1 goal: Rock the indigenous vote
Air Date: Oct 16, 2015 6:17 PM CT
Meet three Winnipeg women who have been working against the clock to galvanize the Indigenous community to vote on October 19. Will they reach their goal?
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Periods of rain
A mix of sun and cloud
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
A Winnipeg mother whose children were abducted and taken to Mexico nine years ago is sharing her story of sexual abuse and exploitation for the first time in hopes of helping other victims of domestic violence.
Syrian refugees are adapting to life in Canada, but while the auditor general says the federal government has lived up to its commitments to them, others say more needs to be done to help them truly thrive
Top News Headlines
- Cpl. Nolan Caribou ID'd as reservist who died on Manitoba Canadian Forces base
- Guy Maddin 'ludicrously honoured' to have designed Winnipeg warming hut
- Young mom dies of infection week after giving birth to 3rd child
- Brian Pallister and wife explain how he got lost and broke arm on New Mexico hike
- Winnipeg store owner gets 5 years for plotting to murder business partner
- Deaths of 7 Indigenous students in Thunder Bay the responsibility of all Canadians: author
- 'I'm going to get out of my chair': Injured Manitoba hockey player determined to walk again
- 'Never a dull moment': Lawsuit, NAFTA claim, Fairfax partnership spur optimism, tension in Churchill
- Premier Brian Pallister broke his arm minutes before wilderness rescue
Berklee reveals Kirby’s ‘termination’ at public forum on campus
Province has no plans to change complaint-based inspection process, cites 'small volume of complaints'
'They knew it was dangerous, they didn’t tell anyone,' says employee who worked with files stored near range
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day