Waste collection will continue as usual on Monday, and Grand River Transit will operate on a Sunday schedule. Below is a list of what’s open and what’s closed on the civic holiday, but make sure to check for reduced hours with the open facilities.
- Region of Waterloo International Airport.
- All Grand River Conservation Authority parks.
- Cambridge Farmers’ Market.
- Shopping Centres: Cambridge Centre Mall, Southworks Mall.
- McDougall Cottage.
- Pools: George Hancock, Ed Newland, Kinsmen Soper, John Dolson Centre, W.G. Johnson Centre and city splash pads are open.
- Fairview Park Mall.
- Pools: Wilson, Idlewood, Harry Class, Kiwanis Park pool as well as city splash pads.
- TheMuseum is open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The Waterloo Region Museum and Doon Heritage Village is open from 9:30 to 5:00 p.m.
- The KW Art Gallery is closed all weekend.
- Conestoga Mall.
- Pools: Swimplex, Moses Springer Community Centre and Lions Lagoon splash pad.
- Cambridge and Waterloo small vehicle transfer stations for residential drop-offs.
- All public libraries.
- Regional daycare centres and home child care.
- Waterloo Region Small Business Centre.
- Cambridge Fire Department.
- Public Works Emergency Services.
- Arenas: Hespeler, Galt, Duncan McIntosh, Preston, Homuth, Dickson.
- Community Centres: David Durward, Cambridge Centre for the Arts, Ted Wake Lounge, Allan Reuter, William E. Paultner (except for Adult Day program).
- City Hall.
- Kitchener Market.
- Pools: Cameron Heights, Lyle Hallman, Breithaupt, Forest Heights.
- All community centres.
- All arenas.
- All auditoriums.
- City Hall.
- Fire Administrative Office.
- Service Centre (emergencies can be reported to: 519-579-9557).
- The Canadian Clay and Glass Gallery.
- All rec activites at RIM Park are cancelled.