Guelph Transit will run conventional service starting at Guelph Central Station at 9:15 a.m. or 9:45 a.m.
- Community centres are open and offering special Family Day events with the exception of Mill Courtland, Rockway Centre, Stanley Park and Downtown community centres, which are closed for the day.
- Breithaupt Centre will have modified hours from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Bridgeport will be open from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. for Family Day activities. Forest Heights has modified hours from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Budd Park will be closed during the day, and open for regular business at 5 p.m.
- The Aud is open for rentals but the box office and administration office will be closed on Family Day. The box office is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- All indoor pools are open except Cameron Heights and there will be no lessons at Breithaupt, Lyle Hallman or Forest Heights pools.
- Don McLaren, Grand River, and Sportsworld arenas are closed until 4 p.m., when they open for rentals.
- Lions Arena is open at noon for rentals.
- Activa Sportsplex
- The outdoor rink in Carl Zehr Square at Kitchener City Hall is open all day, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Joseph Schneider Haus open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Waterloo Region Museum open 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Region of Waterloo International Airport
- Albert McCormick arena will open at 4 p.m. for regular rentals
- Bechtel Park soccer centre will open at 12:30 p.m. for regular rentals
- RIM Park will open at 4 p.m. for regular rentals
- Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex building is open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. and the Swimplex is open from 6:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Adult Rec Centre will be open from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. for KW Bridge only
- McDougall Cottage museum open 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Galt Arena open 1 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. for a Winter Hawks game followed by a free skate
- Dickson Arena open 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. for the Cambridge Healthy Kids free skate
- John Dolson Centre open 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. for a family fun carnival
- W. G. Johnson Centre open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. pool is open and there will be a Hespeler Village Neighbourhood Association event
- Hespeler Library open 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. for Ukelele sing-a-long jam and magic show
- Cambridge Centre ice centre and movie theatre
- Evergreen Seniors Community Centre open 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Guelph Civic Museum open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Market Square ice rink open 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sleeman Centre open noon to 11:59 p.m.
- Victoria Road Recreation Complex open noon to 4 p.m. with public skating from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- West End Community Centre open noon to 4 p.m. with public skating from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- LCBO locations
- The Beer Store
- Most stores are closed with a few exceptions, such as convenience stores and shops in St. Jacobs
- Kitchener City Hall offices will be closed, but the building itself will remain open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Kitchener Market
- All Kitchener Public Library locations
- Queensmount Arena
- Fairview Mall
- Conestoga Mall
- Adult Recreation Centre (although will be open from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. for KW Bridge only)
- Wing 404 RCAFA Rotary Adult Centre
- All Waterloo Public Library branches
- Cambridge City Hall offices
- Hespeler, Duncan McIntosh, Preston and Homuth arenas in Cambridge
- David Durward Centre in Cambridge
- Cambridge Centre for the Arts
- Ted Wake Lounge
- Allan Reuter Centre
- William E. Pautler Centre
- Queen's Square
- Preston Library
- Clemens Mill
- Design at Riverside
- Cambridge Centre (except for movie theatre and ice centre)
- All Region of Waterloo Library locations
- Community alzheimer day program in Kitchener, Cambridge and & Waterloo
- Regional daycare centres
- Cambridge and Waterloo small vehicle transfer stations for residential waste drop-off
- Sunnyside Wellness Centre
- City Hall and municipal offices
- All Guelph Public Library branches
- Centennial arena and pool
- Exhibition arena
- McCrae House
- Ontario Court of Justice - Provincial Offences Court
- Box offices at River Run Centre and Sleeman Centre
- Tourism Information Centre
Guelph waste collection will not take place on Monday and waste will be collected a day later than usual.