The cbc.ca login and signup tools are temporarily unavailable for and will re-open within 12 hours. We're sorry for the inconvenience. If you’re already signed in, you can continue commenting.
Is the cold good for your health?
Air Date: Jan 07, 2016 12:26 PM ET
Researchers at the University of Ottawa say frigid temperatures have health benefits
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- 'It's not a coercive law,' Quebec says amid criticism over face-covering ban
- Environment Canada scales back climate measurements at Alert due to staff shortage
- 'I have never locked my doors': north Okanagan community shaken by discovery of human remains
- Special envoy Bob Rae headed to Myanmar next week
- Father finds long-lost twin sons in Edmonton
- Former CTV broadcaster Steve Vogelsang accused of robbing 2 Alberta banks
- 'I'm still shocked:' Family reacts to RCMP shooting of man in North Battleford, Sask.
- Breaking down the boot boom: Why are Blundstones so popular?
- Sturgeon County neighbourhoods evacuated after train carrying crude oil derails