Is the cold good for your health?
Air Date: Jan 07, 2016 12:26 PM ET
Researchers at the University of Ottawa say frigid temperatures have health benefits
Top News Headlines
- Toronto and Durham police accused of conspiring to cover up off-duty officer's alleged beating of teen
- Bannon calls white nationalists 'losers' and says U.S. is at 'economic war with China'
- Francophone beats speeding ticket issued by non-bilingual officer
- Why loneliness can be as unhealthy as smoking 15 cigarettes a day
Latest Canada News Headlines
- 'It still fits': Diamond ring missing since 2004 turns up on garden carrot
- Unique interchange, first of its kind in Canada, opens in south Calgary
- Ryan Reynolds 'heartbroken' over death of stunt rider on Vancouver set of Deadpool 2
- Investigation launched after B.C. father visits hospital 4 times before stroke diagnosis
- Marking 50 years since the Shell Lake murders, Canada's worst random mass killing