Is the cold good for your health?
Air Date: Jan 07, 2016 12:26 PM ET
Researchers at the University of Ottawa say frigid temperatures have health benefits
Top News Headlines
- Confidential industry documents show morning sickness drug Diclectin doesn't work, Toronto doctor says
- Indefinite solitary confinement in Canadian prisons ruled unconstitutional by B.C. court
- Hidden black hole caught flinging star back and forth in distant cluster
- Loblaws in $400M tax fight with CRA over claims it set up bogus offshore bank
Latest Canada News Headlines
- New details emerge in 'very disturbing' Edmonton child abuse case
- Reported hijab attack on 11-year-old girl 'did not happen,' Toronto police say
- Professor put on leave after allegedly mocking U of G student with 'severe anxiety'
- Family of 15-year-old who died after Vancouver shooting 'saddened and exhausted,' pastor says
- Final Sears Canada stores shuttered for good