'Irregular arrivals' to be deported
Air Date: Dec 05, 2012 2:58 PM ET
Immigration Minister Jason Kenney announced dozens of people from Romania were detained under a new designation called 'irregular arrivals.' Interview with Randall Hansen, the Canada Research Chair in Immigration and Governance at the University of Toronto
Top News Headlines
- Russia expels 23 U.K. diplomats in dispute over former spy's poisoning
- 'Mr. Putin will be president without my vote': The role of apathy in the Russian election
- Man who disappeared from Toronto's Gay Village 'led double life,' wife learned
- Why Doug Ford may govern more as a moderate than a 'radical conservative'
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Calgary rapist used victim's phone to record sex assault, posted video to Facebook
- Train carrying crude oil derails near Gogama, Ont.
- Woman orders sandwich, gets bag of Roll up the Rim winners
- 'Uncontrolled party' in rented West Vancouver home leaves 14-year-old and parents on the hook for damage
- U of Regina suspects 'significant' number of students cheated in law and ethics class