IIFA live blog
CBC News Posted: Jun 13, 2011 10:26 AM ET Last Updated: Jun 22, 2011 10:48 AM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Doctors call on consumers to stop taking vitamin supplements Dec. 18, 2013 10:34 AM Some health experts believe a new study suggesting vitamin supplements may be harmful is unlikely to change habits since Canadians are weary of conflicting reports on what's good for their health.
- Crane worker saved from Kingston fire in 'extremely unusual rescue'
- Rob Ford apology not enough for Toronto Star reporter in libel claim
- Calgary lotto winner Tom Crist to give $40M prize away
- Hamilton police officer Ian Matthews dies after shooting himself at central station
- How do you get a bobcat out of your window blinds?
- Milan Lucic 'disgusted and outraged' with Vancouver fans
- Baby born into mom's pant leg during roadside delivery
- 1959 message in a bottle a clue to glacier melt
- Rob Ford supporters donating to help pay legal bills
- Alberta pilot in Tofino crash 'didn't have a lot of hours'