Heart transplant survival high
Air Date: Oct 24, 2011 2:29 PM ET
CBC medical specialist Dr. Karl Kabasele talks about how survival rates have improved by more than 20 per cent since 1980 in Canada.
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Calgary Flames staffer calls Mayor Naheed Nenshi's re-election worse than Donald Trump
- Wildfire forces evacuation of southwestern Saskatchewan communities
- Conservatives name former Rebel Media director as 2019 campaign chair
- Google sister company makes 'bold bet' with new tech-focused neighbourhood 'Sidewalk Toronto'
- UBC researchers pull paper linking vaccine component to autism after data alleged to be manipulated
- John Dunsworth, Mr. Lahey on Trailer Park Boys, dead at 71
- Nenshi wins 3rd term as Calgary's mayor in election marred by long voter lineups, ballot shortages
- High school football game ends after 9 players suffer head injuries
- Quebec set to pass law banning face coverings for anyone receiving public service — even a bus ride