The fourth annual West Hamilton Artists Tour (WHAT) will showcase work in a variety of media, including pastels, acrylic, photography, wood, stained glass, jewellery, pottery and mixed media.
The tour on May 11 and 12 will feature a diverse group of 21 local and regional artists.
They'll be displaying their work in locations around the Locke Street South and Kirdendall Neighbourhood.
The tour runs from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
A colour brochure and guide with a map will be available in various locations on Locke Street and throughout West/Central Hamilton, from one of the participating artists, or copies can be downloaded from the WHAT website — www.westhamiltonartiststour.com.
The WHAT 2013 artist lineup includes:
- Judy Anderson – Painting
- Paul Elia – Digital Photography
- Tara Lynne Franco – Porcelain Pottery
- Katrine Foss – Wood and Clay Sculpture
- Pat Foss – Painting and Sculpture
- Tor Lukasik-Foss – Sculpture recycled materials
- Emma Gerard – Glass Jewellery
- Amanda Immurs – Mixed Media, Acrylics
- Mary Karavos – Collage Art
- Peter Kirkland – Mixed Media
- Gordon Leverton – Painting
- Heather Lokstet – Paintings and Pastels
- Elizabete Ludviks – Silver Jewellery
- Siobhan Lynch – Stained Glass
- Ruth Marshall – Glass, Acrylics, Encaustic
- Sandra Middleton – Photography, Encaustic
- Rose Ouellette – Beaded Jewellery
- Rachel Quinteros – Silver Jewellery
- Laurie Skantzos – Oil Painting
- Lori Skinner - Wood Sculptures
- Julia Veenstra – Painting
Visitors of the tour can view and purchase original works of art and crafts at all of the tour locations.