The best pictures, videos and tweets from Hamiltonians as the city starts the day. Today, the McMaster Marauders get ready for a big game on the road to the Vanier Cup.
Good Morning #HamOnt: Is McMaster the UniverCity of Champions?
By Conrad Collaco, CBC News Posted: Nov 16, 2012 11:52 AM ET Last Updated: Nov 16, 2012 11:51 AM ET
Top Hamilton Headlines
- One dead after car hit by crane near Hamilton
- Woman followed for hours by man masturbating on bicycle: police
- Syrian refugees escape horrors of war, bring taste of home to Hamilton
- 'Lone wolf' tenor Remigio Pereira is coming to Niagara
- Guilty: Niagara Falls man tried to cheat his lotto group out of $7M win
- Woman forced inside during knifepoint home invasion
- Ontario PC leader says party's new centrist approach will win parts of Hamilton
- Tim Bosma case: Lawyer who defended Justin Bieber to defend Christina Noudga
- Couple say they witnessed hate crime, baffled by police response
- Inmate seriously injured after fight at Barton Jail
Who are you, REALLY?
The Hamilton Fringe Festival runs until July 24
Sheldon the pig
The pot-bellied pet is without a license and the city is considering its removal
Testing has found 72 rabid raccoons, 48 rabid skunks and now, 1 bat
Police began investigating in February, and laid the charges on Wednesday
20-year-old political science student writes a play about life as Satan's executive assistant
Louizandre Dauphin, a former Hamilton high school English teacher, was reported as a 'suspicious black man'