Top Hamilton Headlines
- University groups try to stave off offensive costumes pre-Halloween
- Developer who transformed Pigott building proposes 2 condo projects
- Jerry Seinfeld becomes Hamilton's latest celebrity diner
- Man who plummeted off a cliff thanks his Hamilton rescuers
- Will city extend burlesque-busting enforcement to Rocky Horror?
- Former Green Party candidate taken down after throwing pumpkin seeds at Justin Trudeau
- Expected city hall showdown over LRT: Lots of input and setbacks for opponents?
- Hamilton charity worker still missing, now a 'search and recovery mission'
- Drunk man thinks cop car is taxi, demands ride home, gets arrested
- Suspected west Hamilton scammer tells people he locked his keys in the car
Monday's event is called Lights for Evan
Police say they tried to find a sober person to take the man to, but were 'unable to do so'
'I didn't know him,' the owner says. 'Some customer here told me and now I know'
What do you say to someone who saved your life? Corey Dixon knows
The student union at Brock University created a list of prohibited costumes
'We strongly condemn that sort of behaviour,' says party press secretary