Hamilton indie-pop stalwarts the Arkells have released a music video for Coffee, a mid-tempo rocker from their 2011 effort Michigan Left.
Here, in no particular order, are five notable things about the clip:
1) It features the band members' dads. Prominently.
2) Hamilton people and places makes cameos, too, including Lou Molinaro, owner of This Ain't Hollywood, the James Street North rock club where the performance scenes were filmed.
3) Drummer Tim Oxford plays the superhero in a 1980s-video-game-like fantasy sequence. (Think a modest take on the 2012 Michael Cera cult flick Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.)
4) The band unveiled the video on a German website to create buzz for their upcoming European tour.
5) The Arkells' dads are really good sports.