To mark the 25th anniversary of McMaster's renowned children's hospital, CBC Hamilton spent a day inside, photographing the struggles and triumphs of patients, their families and the dedicated staff. Photos by Terry Asma.
A day in the life at McMaster Children's Hospital
CBC News Posted: Sep 17, 2013 12:10 PM ET Last Updated: Sep 20, 2013 10:17 AM ET
Top Hamilton Headlines
- Hamilton man arrested after armed standoff with police
- Councillor's detective work to save Hamilton $3 million
- How a Hamilton woman lost then won a $50m lotto ticket
- Sports, teens and booze go together, Mac study warns
- Stream Hockey Night in Canada games on Saturday
- Komak the moose, Canadian Olympic mascot unveiled
- Hamilton woman charged after break-in, scuffle with police
- Jewellery store robbed in broad daylight downtown Friday
- Another big lotto win in Hamilton: $19m ticket sold
- Who's looking out for Tim Hortons' temporary foreign workers?
Freemen-on-the-Land speaker arrested in Hamilton on Sunday on warrant issued in Manitoba
Reports of the Russian heroin substitute popping up in Niagara and Southern Ontario false: officials
No more double-cupping at Tim Hortons. Cardboard collars arrive next week.
Admissions to Hamilton opioid withdrawal programs now 2nd highest in Ontario