To mark the 25th anniversary of McMaster's renowned children's hospital, CBC Hamilton spent a day inside, photographing the struggles and triumphs of patients, their families and the dedicated staff. Photos by Terry Asma.
A day in the life at McMaster Children's Hospital
CBC News Posted: Sep 17, 2013 12:10 PM ET Last Updated: Sep 20, 2013 10:17 AM ET
Top Hamilton Headlines
- Woman, 32, dead after car hit by crane near Hamilton
- Woman followed for hours by man masturbating on bicycle: police
- Syrian refugees escape horrors of war, bring taste of home to Hamilton
- What's open and what's closed on the long weekend
- Things to do in Hamilton this long weekend
- 'Lone wolf' tenor Remigio Pereira is coming to Niagara
- Guilty: Niagara Falls man tried to cheat his lotto group out of $7M win
- Fire started at Barton jail, inmate believed to have a lighter
- Couple say they witnessed hate crime, baffled by police response
- Still no answers, 3 years after cyclist chased down and killed
Who are you, REALLY?
The Hamilton Fringe Festival runs until July 24
Sheldon the pig
The pot-bellied pet is without a license and the city is considering its removal
Testing has found 72 rabid raccoons, 48 rabid skunks and now, 1 bat
Police began investigating in February, and laid the charges on Wednesday
20-year-old political science student writes a play about life as Satan's executive assistant
Louizandre Dauphin, a former Hamilton high school English teacher, was reported as a 'suspicious black man'