Quebec Votes 2014
Quebec Votes 2014 »
- CAQ's Legault pledges to abolish school boards
- The Coalition Avenir Québec is promising to do away with the province’s 69 school boards and replace them with 30 regional service centres to manage student and school needs.
- Blog Legault has to keep CAQ loyalists onside
- Both the Liberals and the PQ want to get votes from the CAQ, but when Legault was asked about that by a reporter in Trois-Rivières yesterday, he said he is confident.
- Pauline Marois English debate offer revised
- A group of English media has sent another request the Parti Québécois leader, inviting her to participate in an English-language debate in French with simultaneous translation.
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Frustrated Farmers Want Grain Moved Mar. 7, 2014 12:38 PM Grain farmers are angry as they watch trains full of oil roll to market leaving them wondering why so few are available to move their product to market.
- BMO customer's account emptied of $87K as bank falls for scam
- Rob Ford ridiculed on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Dead soldier gets 1-cent cheque from federal government
- Female WestJet pilot posts passenger's sexist note on Facebook
- Anne-Marie Roy, uOttawa student leader, subject of explicit online chat
- Daycare suspends 2-year-old girl over cheese sandwich
- Sears employee fired after racial clash with customer
- Condom piercer loses Supreme Court appeal
- How 'synthetic' identity fraud costs Canada $1B a year
- Jimmy Kimmel: Upsetting Rob Ford was not my intent