Stephen Martin, who struggled with addiction and spent several years of his youth on the streets, revisits a former haunt and talks to CBC's Nick Purdon about drug addiction, homelessness and the moment his life changed.
Former homeless youth revisits hidden haunt
CBC News Posted: Nov 16, 2012 10:58 PM ET Last Updated: Nov 16, 2012 10:48 PM ET
Top News Headlines
- 'They tell me they're blind, and I still have to sell them internet': Bell insider on high-pressure sales
- 'I need to believe there will be light': Puerto Rico struggles with blackout
- Driverless trucks are coming to Canada and the impact will be profound: Don Pittis
- 'Uncooperative' countries won't take citizens ordered deported from Canada
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Former Mexican president warns Trudeau not to be 'Judas' in NAFTA talks
- How a struggling First Nation came to claim Aboriginal title over one-third of N.B.
- Ottawa to apologize for persecuting LGBT public servants
- New housing strategy to build 80K affordable rental units for Canadians 'feeling the pinch'
- Party bus erupts into flames in downtown Vancouver
- Mothers send pictures of fentanyl victims to Justin Trudeau
- Cpl. Nolan Caribou ID'ed as reservist who died on Manitoba Canadian Forces base
- B.C. rainfall, snowfall warnings issued by Environment Canada
- Full regimental funeral for Const. John Davidson attracts thousands in Abbotsford, B.C.