Stephen Martin, who struggled with addiction and spent several years of his youth on the streets, revisits a former haunt and talks to CBC's Nick Purdon about drug addiction, homelessness and the moment his life changed.
Former homeless youth revisits hidden haunt
CBC News Posted: Nov 16, 2012 10:58 PM ET Last Updated: Nov 16, 2012 10:48 PM ET
Top News Headlines
- Rescuers dig through rubble after magnitude 7.1 quake kills at least 200 in Mexico
- Do Canadian cities have a shot at Amazon's HQ2? And should they want one?
- Pressure grows on Palestinian officials to end payments to prisoners and families of 'martyrs'
- 100,000 Canadian victims: What we know about the Equifax breach — and what we don't
Latest Canada News Headlines
- 'Completely outrageous': Couple say they were denied co-op apartment over sex of baby
- Video captures Drake's friend Anthony Soares being gunned down at close range
- McDonald's owes apology to child who saved up change, says fellow customer
- Body of missing filmmaker Twyla Roscovich found on Vancouver Island
- 'A punch in the gut': Mother slams B.C. high school exercise connecting Indigenous women to 'squaw'