Stephen Martin, who struggled with addiction and spent several years of his youth on the streets, revisits a former haunt and talks to CBC's Nick Purdon about drug addiction, homelessness and the moment his life changed.
Former homeless youth revisits hidden haunt
CBC News Posted: Nov 16, 2012 10:58 PM ET Last Updated: Nov 16, 2012 10:48 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Travelling the world in search of the social history of ink Dec. 26, 2014 9:02 AM Canadian professor Ted Bishop has scoured the world for the legends and lore about ink, and the dreamers and schemers who launched the ball point pen industry.
- Luka Magnotta guilty of 1st-degree murder in Jun Lin's slaying
- Canadian shot by U.S. border guards at Ambassador Bridge
- Man arrested after girl, 6, found beaten on Paul First Nation
- Spectacular Lamborghini crash caught on dash-cam video
- Attempted murder, sexual assault charges laid in beating of girl
- Edward Greenspan, criminal lawyer and legal pioneer, dead at 70
- Melanie Atcovitch and baby expelled from citizenship ceremony
- Ottawa's Tanger Outlets mall shooting injures 1
- Bedbug bait and trap invented by Simon Fraser University scientists
- P.K. Subban blackface in Théâtre du Rideau Vert play deemed offensive by some