Stephen Martin, who struggled with addiction and spent several years of his youth on the streets, revisits a former haunt and talks to CBC's Nick Purdon about drug addiction, homelessness and the moment his life changed.
Former homeless youth revisits hidden haunt
CBC News Posted: Nov 16, 2012 10:58 PM ET Last Updated: Nov 16, 2012 10:48 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Retired judge John Reilly on 'Bad Justice' for Aboriginal offenders Dec. 17, 2014 3:24 PM As a circuit court judge for 33 years, John Reilly laboured against the justice system to bring awareness of the plight of aboriginal people.
- Dalhousie University probes misogynistic student 'Gentlemen's Club'
- CFOX host Jeff O'Neil provokes outrage with 'F***, kill or marry' question
- Jordan Axani finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for free trip around the world
- Dario Bartoli, 15, killed in group assault in Surrey
- Irene Joseph's takedown by Smithers RCMP captured in photo
- 9 Wildrose MLAs, including Danielle Smith, cross to Alberta Tories
- Danielle Smith among Wildrose MLAs crossing to Alberta PC party
- Permanent residency spouse sponsorship delays leave new dad unable to support family
- Site C dam approved by B.C. government
- Dalhousie delays dentistry exams amid misogyny case on Facebook