Stephen Martin, who struggled with addiction and spent several years of his youth on the streets, revisits a former haunt and talks to CBC's Nick Purdon about drug addiction, homelessness and the moment his life changed.
Former homeless youth revisits hidden haunt
CBC News Posted: Nov 16, 2012 10:58 PM ET Last Updated: Nov 16, 2012 10:48 PM ET
Top News Headlines
- Recession is latest sign of Harper's 'lost decade,' political rivals say
- Trudeau's tax credits: Does he think teachers are special?
- Gefilte fish, a bank robber and 5 more revelations from latest Clinton email dump
- 'Get him off me!' wrongfully convicted man would scream in sleep after release, daughter tells court
Latest Canada News Headlines
- B.C. Lower Mainland storm cuts power to 400,000 homes
- Police locate victim, 2 suspects after alleged abduction in Barrie
- Fierce B.C. storm knocks out power and causes havoc
- 2 men conflict over donation made to Conservatives
- Vancouver dog on sidewalk isn't dead; he's just sleeping
- Malahat highway on Vancouver Island closed after 4 injured in crash
- B.C. storm topples trees, downs power lines and wreaks havoc
- Air Canada mistaken fares: Winning a lottery or taking advantage?
- CFB Valcartier's possible ties with far-right group investigated
- Ivan Henry's daughter says he had trouble adjusting after wrongfully spending 27 years in prison