Stephen Martin, who struggled with addiction and spent several years of his youth on the streets, revisits a former haunt and talks to CBC's Nick Purdon about drug addiction, homelessness and the moment his life changed.
Former homeless youth revisits hidden haunt
CBC News Posted: Nov 16, 2012 10:58 PM ET Last Updated: Nov 16, 2012 10:48 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Andrew Scheer won't grant interviews to The Rebel under current 'editorial direction'
- Immigration board to audit long-term detention process after 'endless circle of mistakes'
- Mayor of Cornwall, Ont., has 'nothing against' plan to resettle migrants in his city
- Federal government program to match funds for East Africa garners $21.3M in donations
- 'It still fits': Diamond ring missing since 2004 turns up on garden carrot
- Unique interchange, first of its kind in Canada, opens in south Calgary
- Ryan Reynolds 'heartbroken' over death of stunt rider on Vancouver set of Deadpool 2
- Investigation launched after B.C. father visits hospital 4 times before stroke diagnosis
- Marking 50 years since the Shell Lake murders, Canada's worst random mass killing