Stephen Martin, who struggled with addiction and spent several years of his youth on the streets, revisits a former haunt and talks to CBC's Nick Purdon about drug addiction, homelessness and the moment his life changed.
Former homeless youth revisits hidden haunt
CBC News Posted: Nov 16, 2012 10:58 PM ET Last Updated: Nov 16, 2012 10:48 PM ET
Top News Headlines
- Father, 2 brothers of Manchester bomber detained as police hunt for 'network'
- Justice minister's father calls missing and murdered inquiry a 'bloody farce'
- Cannabidiol reduces seizures in kids with severe form of epilepsy, trial shows
- Canada brings home 1 of 2 Aurora surveillance planes from anti-ISIS mission
Latest Canada News Headlines
- 'She should have been safe': Family searching for answers after woman dies in Windsor, Ont. jail
- Uncertain outlook keeps Bank of Canada firmly on sidelines for now
- 'Bittersweet' day for ex-RCMP women as sex-harassment lawsuit nears end
- Graco recalls My Ride 65 car seats in Canada for restraint defect
- Sea lion drags girl into water off Steveston dock in Richmond, B.C.
- Family slammed for 'reckless behaviour' after sea lion drags girl into water in Richmond, B.C.
- 'Absolutely tragic': 2 dads, 2 sons die on northern Manitoba canoe trip
- Special weather statement issued for Alberta as wind, rain forecast to sweep across province
- Kijiji rental turned into 'complete nightmare' for tenants