#YEGlongday: Here's how Edmontonians spent the 1st day of summer
CBC News Posted: Jun 21, 2014 4:46 PM MT Last Updated: Jun 21, 2014 4:46 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
An Edmonton man tracks down the car his father-in-law used to race in Edmonton, over 40 years ago.
The CBC's Nola Keeler a look back at one of the biggest trends of the 1970's and how some people in our city are still into them.
Trisha Estabrooks spoke with Mayor Melissa Blake and retired firefighter, Gareth Norris.
The first Apple Store opened 15 years ago. "Experts" thought it would never fly. Instead, the stores have changed the way people shop for computers, according to our technology columnist, Dana DiTomaso.
Top News Headlines
- Fossil fuel decline could be 'faster than expected,' government think-tank warns
- 'I went through horrible pain': Air Canada passenger says lack of legroom nearly killed him
- First Nation teens find jobs, adrenaline-pumping fun on Yukon mountain bike trail
- Worried about Trump? Test drive Canada: Don Pittis
- South African firefighters arrive eager to help fight Fort McMurray wildfire
- Thousands of Fort McMurray affordable housing tenants warned not to return Wednesday
- Rogers Place arena sneak peek builds excitement for fall opening
- Suncor Energy resumes operations near Fort McMurray after mandatory evacuation lifted
- City of Edmonton and Oilers owners suing architects of Rogers Place
- Four-legged graduate from Dogs with Wings ready to comfort children in court
- Wildrose MLA Derek Fildebrandt suspended after 'unacceptable' comment on social media
- Edmonton-area RV park a refuge for Fort McMurray evacuees
- Fort McMurray re-entry dependent upon last-minute safety review