No cabin fever in Edmonton. The mild weather brings people outdoors
Air Date: Jan 29, 2016 4:51 PM MT
People are taking advantage of the balmy weather. People are skating, Whyte Avenue is busy and buskers like Folksy Mama and the Suitcase String Band are performing on the street.
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Coliseum step closer to demolition, Edmonton city council decides
- Michelle Obama delights crowd at informal talk in Edmonton
- Dozens line up to adopt animals abandoned at Edmonton pet store
- Man alleges West Edmonton Mall security used excessive force at waterpark party
- 500 pets abandoned at West Edmonton Mall store up for adoption
- Alberta to impose its own 10-per-cent tax on cannabis producers
- Young Connor McDavid fan makes power play for upcoming birthday party
- CBC Edmonton hijacks Portia Clark's final show to say goodbye
- The Ledge: Is Joe Ceci Alberta's $96-billion man?