Edmonton's Aboriginal and Indo-Canadian communities were among those gathered at City Hall Friday to raise awareness of violence against women -- both at home and abroad. The CBC's Travis Dhanraj reports.
Memorial marks violence against women
CBC News Posted: Feb 16, 2013 2:07 PM MT Last Updated: Feb 16, 2013 3:14 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- LP fans buy up stacks of wax at record garage sale
- McDonald's foreign workers call it 'slavery'
- QEII travel near Lacombe not recommended
- Former Edmonton gay bar to be new home for border cops
- Late winter blast holds spring at bay
- 5 things to do in Edmonton this weekend
- People with HIV encourage others to take their medication
- Alison Redford flew daughter on dozens of government flights
- Mother goose claims squatter's rights on condo balcony