Edmonton's Aboriginal and Indo-Canadian communities were among those gathered at City Hall Friday to raise awareness of violence against women -- both at home and abroad. The CBC's Travis Dhanraj reports.
Memorial marks violence against women
CBC News Posted: Feb 16, 2013 2:07 PM MT Last Updated: Feb 16, 2013 3:14 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'Go home' sprayed on exterior of mosque in Cold Lake, Alta.
- Edmonton soldier Kevin Lloy discusses the new DND uniform directive
- Fire destroys 3 townhouses under construction in west Edmonton
- Flags lowered at legislature, retired soldiers stand guard at cenotaph
- 5 things to do in Edmonton this weekend
- 400 new officers needed, Edmonton police commission says
- POGO car share program starts up in Edmonton
- Mosque plan withdrawn in Cold Lake, Alta.
- Edmonton woman wants ‘unsafe’ Hyundai replaced