Edmonton's Aboriginal and Indo-Canadian communities were among those gathered at City Hall Friday to raise awareness of violence against women -- both at home and abroad. The CBC's Travis Dhanraj reports.
Memorial marks violence against women
CBC News Posted: Feb 16, 2013 2:07 PM MT Last Updated: Feb 16, 2013 3:14 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- ALERT makes record-breaking steroid bust
- Winter parking ban coming to some Edmonton neighbourhoods
- ‘Deadbeat’ Albertans still owe more than $500M
- Alberta extends wild boar eradication program
- Edmonton single mother barely escapes internet 'nanny scam'
- Nurse Donna Wilson running against health minister in byelection
- RCMP investigating child's death at Maskwacis
- Missing 6-year-old boy returns home after 11-hour search
- Woman's body found after house fire