Edmonton's Aboriginal and Indo-Canadian communities were among those gathered at City Hall Friday to raise awareness of violence against women -- both at home and abroad. The CBC's Travis Dhanraj reports.
Memorial marks violence against women
CBC News Posted: Feb 16, 2013 2:07 PM MT Last Updated: Feb 16, 2013 3:14 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Massive Alberta bighorn might be biggest ever
- EPCOR customer faces giant bill after meter mix-up
- Fort McMurray teacher's assistant facing sex charges
- Minister Thomas Lukaszuk accused of misleading legislature
- Unimmunized students told to stay home in measles scare
- Rain to bring rising river levels and low-level flooding
- Alison Redford flew daughter on dozens of government flights
- Thomas Lukaszuk accused of interfering with FOIP requests
- McDonald's foreign workers call it 'slavery'