Alberta's $10 million dollar queue jumping inquiry will resume hearings in early January. It's looking at the extent of preferential treatment in Alberta's health care system. As the CBC's Kim Trynacity reports, Liberal Leader Raj Sherman would jump at the chance to testify again.
Liberal leader eager to return to queue-jump inquiry
CBC News Posted: Dec 29, 2012 1:59 PM MT Last Updated: Dec 29, 2012 7:18 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Police say 3 young boys abducted from north Edmonton
- Fort McMurray Airport evacuated on busy travel day
- Alberta investigation finds abuse at seniors facility
- City warns of crackdown as Uber rideshare launches in Edmonton
- Oilers fan angered by 'Lowe' blow
- 5 things to do in Edmonton this weekend
- 9 Wildrose MLAs, including Danielle Smith, cross to Alberta Tories
- Jayant Soni guilty in death of 'responsible young man'
- Twitter connects municipal leaders with citizens, mayor says