Alberta's $10 million dollar queue jumping inquiry will resume hearings in early January. It's looking at the extent of preferential treatment in Alberta's health care system. As the CBC's Kim Trynacity reports, Liberal Leader Raj Sherman would jump at the chance to testify again.
Liberal leader eager to return to queue-jump inquiry
CBC News Posted: Dec 29, 2012 1:59 PM MT Last Updated: Dec 29, 2012 7:18 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Alberta budget delivers tax increases for 1st time in years
- Edmonton police officer admits using steroids
- AHS using ankle bracelet technology to track dementia patients
- Royal Alex Hospital surgeries postponed by mysterious stain
- Edmonton's homeless piano man reveals rough life behind his music
- Atlantic Van Lines customer pays mover 'under protest'
- Low-income families win tax breaks in new Alberta budget
- Buckled girders nearly straight, lead to Groat Road reopening
- Atlantic Van Lines tells single mom to pay 4 times quoted cost