Alberta's $10 million dollar queue jumping inquiry will resume hearings in early January. It's looking at the extent of preferential treatment in Alberta's health care system. As the CBC's Kim Trynacity reports, Liberal Leader Raj Sherman would jump at the chance to testify again.
Liberal leader eager to return to queue-jump inquiry
CBC News Posted: Dec 29, 2012 1:59 PM MT Last Updated: Dec 29, 2012 7:18 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Fox Creek work camp double murder suspect charged
- Paula Stiles to be honoured with benefit Lacrosse match
- Homeless numbers growing in Edmonton's river valley
- Omar Khadr lawsuit: U.S. soldiers awarded $134M US by default
- Dentist check-up bills of $901 leaves Alberta newcomer feeling 'ripped off'
- Handcuffing arms behind back caused obese man's death
- 5 things to do in Edmonton this weekend
- Highway 63 video captures fiery crash
- Brent Dancey, chief of staff, was pardoned for 1993 assault