Alberta's $10 million dollar queue jumping inquiry will resume hearings in early January. It's looking at the extent of preferential treatment in Alberta's health care system. As the CBC's Kim Trynacity reports, Liberal Leader Raj Sherman would jump at the chance to testify again.
Liberal leader eager to return to queue-jump inquiry
CBC News Posted: Dec 29, 2012 1:59 PM MT Last Updated: Dec 29, 2012 7:18 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Hey hosers - what do you call that cap on your head?
- Edmonton's Muslim community welcomes new EPS hijab
- Potentially damaging Jackpine oilsands mine expansion OK'd by Ottawa
- 4 men hurt in Christmas decoration mishap
- Can Man Dan camps out for Edmonton Food Bank
- Volunteers help prepare camp for sexually-abused children
- Come up with your own name for Edmonton's new arena
- Alberta drivers face tough new drunk driving laws
- Redford's new deputy premier defends new cabinet shuffle