Alberta's $10 million dollar queue jumping inquiry will resume hearings in early January. It's looking at the extent of preferential treatment in Alberta's health care system. As the CBC's Kim Trynacity reports, Liberal Leader Raj Sherman would jump at the chance to testify again.
Liberal leader eager to return to queue-jump inquiry
CBC News Posted: Dec 29, 2012 1:59 PM MT Last Updated: Dec 29, 2012 7:18 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- McDonald's foreign workers call it 'slavery'
- 5 things to do in Edmonton this weekend
- Investigate Alison Redford flight, opposition urges RCMP
- Call to missing kids hotline raises hope for Edmonton mother
- People with HIV encourage others to take their medication
- U of Alberta still keen on Galleria after city balks on pedway
- Knife murder weapon of choice, Edmonton homicide study shows
- Mother goose claims squatter's rights on condo balcony
- Alison Redford flew daughter on dozens of government flights