Alberta's $10 million dollar queue jumping inquiry will resume hearings in early January. It's looking at the extent of preferential treatment in Alberta's health care system. As the CBC's Kim Trynacity reports, Liberal Leader Raj Sherman would jump at the chance to testify again.
Liberal leader eager to return to queue-jump inquiry
CBC News Posted: Dec 29, 2012 1:59 PM MT Last Updated: Dec 29, 2012 7:18 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Nepal earthquake: Prajwol Chapagain says long-term support needed
- Kikino Settlement man killed before beer stolen, documents say
- How pro wrestling saved the life of a lung transplant patient
- Nepal earthquake: Alan Hancock recalls avalanche that buried camp
- Michael Dawe awaits news of partner missing in Nepal
- Edmonton mass murder: Victims identified, all died of gunshot wounds
- Adut Bulgak: from Sudan to centre court
- Jonathan Denis resigns as justice minister amid 'legal proceedings'
- Hotel MacDonald holding 'Amnesty Day' for visitors to return stolen items