Alberta's $10 million dollar queue jumping inquiry will resume hearings in early January. It's looking at the extent of preferential treatment in Alberta's health care system. As the CBC's Kim Trynacity reports, Liberal Leader Raj Sherman would jump at the chance to testify again.
Liberal leader eager to return to queue-jump inquiry
CBC News Posted: Dec 29, 2012 1:59 PM MT Last Updated: Dec 29, 2012 7:18 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Air Canada refunds couple $5,300 for reservation mix-up
- High-risk sex offender wanted on Canada-wide warrant
- Sexual assault in north Edmonton, police look for suspect
- Alberta highways: Could left-lane road hogs be ticketed here?
- Cyclist Christopher Beaulieu killed while training south of Edmonton
- Alberta has nation's biggest wage gap for women, report says
- Fort Saskatchewan gas explosion closes Highway 15
- Alberta doctors often fail to provide after-hours care, college says
- Phosphine poisoning: Zain Hassan, 6, recovering, off life support