Alberta's $10 million dollar queue jumping inquiry will resume hearings in early January. It's looking at the extent of preferential treatment in Alberta's health care system. As the CBC's Kim Trynacity reports, Liberal Leader Raj Sherman would jump at the chance to testify again.
Liberal leader eager to return to queue-jump inquiry
CBC News Posted: Dec 29, 2012 1:59 PM MT Last Updated: Dec 29, 2012 7:18 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 24-year-old man critical after fight near Whyte Ave.
- Travis Vader arrested as murder charges reactivated in McCann case
- Protest reignites calls to fire Mike Wasylyshen from police force
- Edmonton abduction: 3 missing boys found
- Frustrated Oilers fans post 'Lowe must go' newspaper ad
- Homeless man moves into apartment after living in a tent outdoors
- Alberta investigation finds abuse at seniors facility
- Fort McMurray Airport evacuation over, passengers return
- 9 Wildrose MLAs, including Danielle Smith, cross to Alberta Tories