Alberta's $10 million dollar queue jumping inquiry will resume hearings in early January. It's looking at the extent of preferential treatment in Alberta's health care system. As the CBC's Kim Trynacity reports, Liberal Leader Raj Sherman would jump at the chance to testify again.
Liberal leader eager to return to queue-jump inquiry
CBC News Posted: Dec 29, 2012 1:59 PM MT Last Updated: Dec 29, 2012 7:18 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- LP fans buy up stacks of wax at record garage sale
- McDonald's foreign workers call it 'slavery'
- QEII travel near Lacombe not recommended
- Former Edmonton gay bar to be new home for border cops
- People with HIV encourage others to take their medication
- Alison Redford flew daughter on dozens of government flights
- Late winter blast holds spring at bay
- 5 things to do in Edmonton this weekend
- Airport bus plan on hold