Alberta's $10 million dollar queue jumping inquiry will resume hearings in early January. It's looking at the extent of preferential treatment in Alberta's health care system. As the CBC's Kim Trynacity reports, Liberal Leader Raj Sherman would jump at the chance to testify again.
Liberal leader eager to return to queue-jump inquiry
CBC News Posted: Dec 29, 2012 1:59 PM MT Last Updated: Dec 29, 2012 7:18 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Girl, 3, attacked by dog in Edmonton playground
- Homeless camp numbers continue to grow in Dawson Park near Riverdale
- Driver dead after semi-trailer slams into train in northern Alberta
- Thomas Lukaszuk bucks Tories, calls for corporate tax hike
- Vision is a lot more than seeing 20/20, says Jacinta Yeung
- Connor McDavid: Can he rescue the Edmonton Oilers?
- Investigation into Sherwood Park homicide continues
- Charges to be laid after central Edmonton dog attack
- Twyla Campbell joins The Burger's Priest fold