After millions were lost when an Edmonton investment firm collapsed, investors are demanding that someone look in to what happened at United Investment Group. As the CBC's Scott Fralick reports, there is confusion over just who should investigate the collapse.
Investigation demanded after fund collapse
CBC News Posted: Jan 17, 2013 9:53 PM MT Last Updated: Jan 17, 2013 10:28 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- McDonald's foreign workers call it 'slavery'
- Investigate Alison Redford flight, opposition urges RCMP
- 'Racetrack' crossing too dangerous, Strathearn residents say
- Alberta to recognize validity of same-sex marriages
- 440 lbs. of marijuana seized from 3 Edmonton homes
- Call to missing kids hotline raises hope for Edmonton mother
- Mother goose claims squatter's rights on condo balcony
- Alison Redford flew daughter on dozens of government flights
- People with HIV encourage others to take their medication