After millions were lost when an Edmonton investment firm collapsed, investors are demanding that someone look in to what happened at United Investment Group. As the CBC's Scott Fralick reports, there is confusion over just who should investigate the collapse.
Investigation demanded after fund collapse
CBC News Posted: Jan 17, 2013 9:53 PM MT Last Updated: Jan 17, 2013 10:28 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Anti-abortion display divides University of Alberta students
- Mayerthorpe set to commemorate four RCMP officers killed on duty
- Anthony Henday Drive crash sends 2 to hospital
- Opposition leaders doubt Jim Prentice's lack of interest in federal politics
- Madonna announced for Rexall Place this fall
- South Korea to Edmonton: Transporting the Walterdale Bridge arches
- Al- Hadi Mosque open house dispels myths about Muslim faith
- Thorhild fire destroys 69-year-old church
- Alberta woman's family says fatal 31-storey fall 'a nightmare'