After millions were lost when an Edmonton investment firm collapsed, investors are demanding that someone look in to what happened at United Investment Group. As the CBC's Scott Fralick reports, there is confusion over just who should investigate the collapse.
Investigation demanded after fund collapse
CBC News Posted: Jan 17, 2013 9:53 PM MT Last Updated: Jan 17, 2013 10:28 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
Late Night CBC TV News from Edmonton
CBC TV News, Weather and Sports from Edmonton
Edited footage of a video posted on YouTube Tuesday shows two of the suspects involved in Monday's robbery of an Edmonton Mac's convenience store holding a rifle and pulling money out of the cash register.
In the Edmonton byelection, one resident, Jaclyn Gallop, is tired of having signs screwed and stapled on her fence without her permission.
Top News Headlines
- New home 'nightmare' for northern Alberta family
- Teen to undergo same operation twice after 1st procedure halted mid-surgery
- Police seize $100,000 in drugs, guns from downtown Edmonton residence
- Unwanted election signs irk Edmonton homeowner
- Canine love story caught on candid camera in St. Albert kennel
- New surveillance video shows suspects involved in Mac's robbery
- Grisly details emerge during first day of Kirsten Lamb's murder trial
- Edmonton police look to identify persons of interest in break and enter
- Warm, dry winter money in the bank for Edmonton