After millions were lost when an Edmonton investment firm collapsed, investors are demanding that someone look in to what happened at United Investment Group. As the CBC's Scott Fralick reports, there is confusion over just who should investigate the collapse.
Investigation demanded after fund collapse
CBC News Posted: Jan 17, 2013 9:53 PM MT Last Updated: Jan 17, 2013 10:28 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Glenora Bed and Breakfast to be demolished this summer
- Fort McMurray RCMP release video of car seen before homicide
- Oilers owner Daryl Katz now in the movie business
- St. Albert couple missing after Nepal earthquake
- Jonathan Denis' 'legal proceedings' subject to publication ban
- Nepal earthquake: Alan Hancock recalls avalanche that buried camp
- Prayer at city council: what is faith's place in local government?
- Michael Dawe awaits news of partner missing in Nepal
- Kikino Settlement man killed before beer stolen, documents say