After millions were lost when an Edmonton investment firm collapsed, investors are demanding that someone look in to what happened at United Investment Group. As the CBC's Scott Fralick reports, there is confusion over just who should investigate the collapse.
Investigation demanded after fund collapse
CBC News Posted: Jan 17, 2013 9:53 PM MT Last Updated: Jan 17, 2013 10:28 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Train derails east of Slave Lake
- Jim Prentice says Alberta to sell fleet of government planes
- Toxicology report requested after body found on Fox Drive
- Anti-Muslim vandals strike Fort Saskatchewan home twice
- Jim Prentice says Alberta 'under new management'
- Avoid airline baggage fees: 9 tips for packing light
- Growing Edmonton population triggers calls for ward changes
- Business association asks council for help with public toilet problem
- Vacant building tax needed for Stony Plain Road, group says