After millions were lost when an Edmonton investment firm collapsed, investors are demanding that someone look in to what happened at United Investment Group. As the CBC's Scott Fralick reports, there is confusion over just who should investigate the collapse.
Investigation demanded after fund collapse
CBC News Posted: Jan 17, 2013 9:53 PM MT Last Updated: Jan 17, 2013 10:28 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Pendant containing child's ashes returned to family
- Heat wave hits Edmonton
- Pay freeze ended for senior Alberta bureaucrats
- Edmonton Eskimos 50/50 winner: "I became the luckiest man"
- Edmonton man hosts garage sale featuring antique electronics
- Vigil for Nathan O'Brien, Kathy and Alvin Liknes, held at legislature
- Galleria Project to be built in phases
- Man in serious condition after motorcycle collides with truck
- Some residents report thefts after $10 million condo fire