Students from the prestigious university are in Alberta to learn about the non-profit society's successes in helping young people. As the CBC's Gareth Hampshire reports, it's with the belief that iHuman could become a guide for other educators.
Harvard students study iHuman success stories
CBC News Posted: Mar 25, 2013 9:32 PM MT Last Updated: Mar 25, 2013 9:13 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Sylvan Lake water slides up for sale on Kijiji
- Dog mauling sends Edmonton woman to hospital
- Re-entry date announced for Fort McMurray neighbourhoods Abasand and Beacon Hill
- Alberta Health Services to extend Dynalife contract five more years
- Have you seen Gaylord the iguana?
- Ten years later: Disappearance of senior at Alberta fire lookout still a mystery
- Chomsky was wrong: University of Alberta study finds English is pretty hard
- Premier Rachel Notley asks union to back Alberta's push for new pipelines
- Edmonton Italian community feeling effects of earthquake back home