Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
On the show...The reliabilty of the bus system will be a hot topic at city hall this week. CBC's Laura Osman explains why. And closing arguments were heard today in the Jian Ghomeshi sexual assault trial. A local law professor will give us his thoughts.
A local man managed to get a last minute flight home after his father had a heart attack and his wife went into labour on the same day. Some last minute date ideas from a local blogger.
Matthew Meeuwissen is an Emergency Care doctor in Stony Plain. He opposes the right to die law, while Brian Kiely is a Unitarian Minister and spokesman for Dying with Dignity. He supports the law.
When Katalin Allen's father died last December, she was left with over 50 rabbits her father was raising for meat. Now she is trying to find them homes as pets with the help of Blaine Klack a volunteer with Infinite Woofs animal rescue agency.
Top News Headlines
- Tim Hortons, roll up the rim but hold the cup, Alberta woman says
- Section of 23rd Avenue to be renamed Maskekosihk Trail
- The Almanac unappetizing, says Edmonton AM food critic Twyla Campbell
- Rexall Place to be kept as part of new plans for Northlands grounds
- Bombardier wins $391M contract for Valley Line LRT
- Father's 'horrible' rabbit farm adds to Parkland County woman's grief
- U of A hospital unveils Canada's 1st stroke ambulance
- Kirsten Lamb jury told mom used drugs, abandoned her girls
- Alberta government sits on millions meant for victims of crime