Early morning fire leaves 4 hospitalized
Four people, including two infants, were in hospital Tuesday following an early morning fire in east Edmonton.
According to Edmonton Fire Rescue, the fire began in a kitchen of an apartment located at 33 St. and 106 Ave.
They say the flames were caused by a pot of oil overheating on the stove.
It is unknown what the conditions are of the people who were taken to hospital.
Firefighters were on the scene at 4.56 a.m. and the fire was declared out about half an hour later.