After spending the winter months within the walls of City Hall, the downtown market is back in the sun and setting up in its usual spot on 104th Street. Check out the sights and scenes from the opening weekend.
Downtown market returns to 104th
CBC News Posted: May 19, 2012 2:48 PM MT Last Updated: May 19, 2012 3:18 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 9-year sentence for man who raped Edmonton grandmother
- Dangerous dog applications filed for 4 dogs in September attack
- 'Mindfulness' part of the curriculum at Grandview Heights school
- Long-term care, supportive living and home care - how do they differ?
- Sentencing for Child "M" mother postponed after lawyer withdraws
- #CBCbyelxn: Edmonton-Whitemud riding profile
- Alberta government undecided about ban on menthol tobacco
- Ebola diagnosis delayed after Air Canada refuses to transport blood sample
- Flu vaccination clinics open across the province