With Edmonton's north LRT line entering its final year of construction, crews are pouring concrete and getting ready to start laying track. The CBC's John Robertson dig deep to see how the project is progressing.
Crews dig in for final year of NAIT LRT construction
CBC News Posted: Jan 17, 2013 10:25 PM MT Last Updated: Jan 17, 2013 10:36 PM MT
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
Late Night CBC TV News from Edmonton
CBC TV News, Weather and Sports from Edmonton
The lack of snow this winter is good for some, and not for others. Creators of a snow clearing app SnowTapp tell us how it's effecting them.
Watch as this home is taken out of the city and hits the road, headed for a renewed life as a lakeside cottage.
Top News Headlines
- Teen to undergo same operation twice after 1st procedure halted mid-surgery
- New home 'nightmare' for northern Alberta family
- St. Albert TD Canada Trust denies accusation of racial profiling
- Energy giant CNRL derails full public inquiry into foreign workers' deaths
- Confusion in Edmonton court as woman pleads guilty to killing boyfriend
- 6 candidates in Ward 12 byelection have had run-ins with the law
- Canine love story caught on candid camera in St. Albert kennel
- Beyoncé announces Edmonton stop on world tour
- Second-hand houses find new life on lake lots, acreages