Alberta Premier Rachel Notley is scheduled to announce changes to her cabinet on Tuesday.
Notley's office sent out a news release late Monday afternoon to say a swearing-in ceremony will be held at 11 a.m. at Government House.
The premier last shuffled her cabinet in October, when she created a new department to co-ordinate efforts to diversify the province's economy.
Deron Bilous then took over the new portfolio of Economic Development and Trade to oversee all of Alberta's international trade offices and new and existing trade initiatives.
Danielle Larivee, the MLA for Lesser Slave Lake, was added to cabinet in October and took over from Bilous as minister of Municipal Affairs and minister of Service Alberta.
During that shuffle, Lori Sigurdson was made minister of Advanced Education and retained her portfolio as minister of Jobs, Skills, Training and Labour.
The current 13-member cabinet looks like this:
- Joe Ceci - Finance/Treasury Board president
- Sarah Hoffman - Health/Seniors.
- Kathleen Ganley - Justice/Aboriginal Affairs
- David Eggen - Education/Culture and Tourism
- Margaret Mccuaig-Boyd - Energy
- Shannon Phillips - Environment and Parks/Status of Women
- Brian Mason - Infrastructure/Transportation
- Deron Bilous - Economic development and trade
- Lori Sigurdson - Advanced Education, and Jobs, Skills, Training & Labour
- Rachel Notley -- Premier
- Oneil Carlier - Agriculture/Forestry
- Irfan Sabir - Human Services.
- Danielle Larivee - Municipal Affairs, Service Alberta