Scott Fralick reports on an amazing new heart procedure developed in Edmonton by cardiologist Dr. Yashu Coe which is helping a 5-year-old boy.
Alberta heart doctor pioneers stent implant for young patients
David Minchin, 5, gets new life as stent corrects heart defect
CBC News Posted: Oct 23, 2012 11:42 AM MT Last Updated: Oct 23, 2012 11:31 AM MT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Chance of showers
More Weather | |
Latest Edmonton News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Trudeau reluctant to reveal too much on Quebec's face-covering law: Aaron Wherry
- So, which Canadian cities actually applied to be Amazon's next HQ?
- High Arctic man of mystery: Special constable identified in minutes on social media
- Funeral service held for fallen soldier at centre of dispute over Trump's remarks
- Contract worker killed at Suncor oilsands plant near Fort McMurray
- Man, 21, dies in workplace accident in northern Alberta
- Friend of homeless Edmonton artist campaigns to buy a headstone for his grave
- 'Nobody was happy': Alberta coal town Grande Cache struggles with mine closure
- Edmonton theatre troupe cuts ties with former artistic director over 'rape culture' confession
- 'A shotgun approach': Judge slams undercover Edmonton police operation
- Students were expected to struggle on 'no calculator' tests, says education minister
- Extreme winds blow 2 trains off tracks near Red Deer, Wainwright
- 1 dead, 1 injured in highway collision near Steen River, Alta.