CBC's Adrienne Arsenault reports on Dalton McGuinty's surprise decision to prorogue the Ontario legislature and step down as leader of the provincial Liberals after 16 years.
Dalton McGuinty's surprise resignation
CBC News Posted: Oct 15, 2012 10:30 PM ET Last Updated: Oct 15, 2012 10:28 PM ET
Top News Headlines
- Derek Saretzky found guilty of 1st-degree murder in deaths of toddler, father, senior
- Cyberattack: Was it really ransomware, or an attack on Ukraine — or something yet to come?
- John Horgan formally introduces motion of non-confidence in B.C. Liberal government
- Peter Mansbridge on some of his most memorable stories at CBC
Latest Canada News Headlines
- 'Unbelievable': Banff visitor walks right up to grizzly in apparent bid for closeup photo
- Embodying Barbie: Cosmetic gynecology on the rise in Canada
- Boy, 13, killed in Mississauga crash that claimed 3 lives remembered as 'outgoing, bubbly'
- Peel police report multiple fatalities in crash on QEW in Oakville
- 'It felt like I had been stabbed,' says patient left with 33-cm metal plate inside after surgery