A new batch of information has just been released from the 2011 census. Test your knowledge with these 10 questions on Canada's demographics.
Census quiz: How well do you know Canada?
CBC News Posted: May 29, 2012 11:55 AM ET Last Updated: May 29, 2012 12:49 PM ET
New Brunswick Votes 2014
- Updated David Alward concedes election, resigns as Tory leader
- Progressive Conservative Leader David Alward has conceded defeat in Monday night's election and announced he will resign as his party's leader.
- Updated N.B. election 2014 results: Brian Gallant's Liberals win amid vote-count fiasco video
- Liberal Leader Brian Gallant won a tight New Brunswick election campaign beset by a vote-counting fiasco that may take more time to settle. The unofficial results have Gallant’s Liberals holding 27 seats compared to 21 for David Alward’s Progressive Conservatives.
- Shale gas top priority for Moncton voters, say candidates
- Shale gas development was the top concern of Moncton voters in the New Brunswick provincial election Monday, say local candidates.
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Stephen Harper skips UN Climate Summit, environmentalists cry foul Sep. 23, 2014 1:19 PM World leaders from 125 countries will be at the UN's Climate 2014 Summit today in New York City. Prime Minister Stephen Harper will not be one of them.
- Michael Reilley fined $162 after stopping police for illegal turn
- World's largest beaver dam explored by Rob Mark
- Raymond Lee Caissie, 43, charged with murder of Serena Vermeersch
- Brian Gallant's Liberals elected amid vote-counting 'fiasco'
- Don Frigo shooting: Boris Panovski arrested, charged with murder
- BC Ferries fare hikes forcing some to rethink island work, life
- N.B. election 2014 results: Brian Gallant's Liberals win amid vote-count fiasco
- Downsizing: When hitting the road hurts like hell
- Ottawa blocks Canadian from getting Syrian husband out of danger
- Wind, rainfall warnings blanket Atlantic coastline