A new batch of information has just been released from the 2011 census. Test your knowledge with these 10 questions on Canada's demographics.
Census quiz: How well do you know Canada?
CBC News Posted: May 29, 2012 11:55 AM ET Last Updated: May 29, 2012 12:49 PM ET
Quebec Votes 2014
Quebec Votes 2014 »
- Pauline Marois says 'no' to revised English debate offer
- Parti Québecois leader Pauline Marois says she won't participate in an English leaders' debate, even if she's allowed to speak in French, with translation.
- Blog Couillard looking to build on strong start
- The first days of an election campaign are always fascinating, and this one has proven no different from my viewpoint on the Liberal bus.
- Exclusive Poll finds 61 per cent of Quebecers opposed to sovereignty
- More than 60 per cent of Quebecers would vote “no” in a referendum on Quebec’s sovereignty if it was held immediately, a new CROP poll commissioned by Radio-Canada shows.
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Why Are First Nations Women Afraid to Testify at the Human Rights Commission of Canada? Mar. 10, 2014 12:53 PM First Nations women have only had the right to file Human Rights complaints since 2008 and though the Canadian Human Rights Commission reports being flooded with complaints after that it has also realized that too many women are afraid to file complaints and even if they want to the obstacles to doing so work against them.
- Lake Louise avalanche victims didn't have proper gear
- Calgary Flames' Matt Stajan takes leave after child's death
- Autistic son 'prisoner' in Ottawa hospital
- 2 more Lev Tahor members apprehended at Calgary airport
- Acrobatic Alta. bear goes out on a line for a tasty treat
- Pesticide traces in some tea exceed allowable limits
- Malaysia Airlines: 2 Canadians were on missing plane
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Daylight saving time: 6 eye-opening facts
- Fredericton boy, 10, falls on sidewalk and dies