CBC Live chat guests create the ultimate YouTube playlist
On Thursday evening, we hosted a LIVE webcam chat to get video reccomendations from Canadian YouTube celebrities and CBC Community members.
What would you watch on your iPad by the pool if you were to give your paperback a break for the day?
It's not an easy feat to accomplish, but working your way to bottom of a list always feels great - especially in the summertime when you can do it at the beach.
In this spirit, we decided to compile a list of our own for you to tackle this summer - a playlist, actually, that can be conquered in as little as one afternoon.
On July 12, we hosted a LIVE webcam chat to get your recommendations for CBC Community's ultimate summer YouTube playlist, drawing upon the expertise of Canadian internet celebrities and CBC audience members alike. You can watch a replay of the live chat below.
Now, without further ado, your ultimate summer YouTube playlist (in no particular order.) All unattributed picks were reccomended by members of the CBC Community in our Live Chat, on Facebook, on Twitter or in the comment section of our website.
1. My First Hardcore Song' by 8 yr old Juliet (Recommended by Sean Ward)
3. McBusters 3 (Recommended by Sean Ward)
5. That Gotye Song Parody (Recommended by JusReign)
7. White&Purple (Reccomended by chat guest Nate Black)
8. Justice by ChesterSee (Reccomended by Chengman)
11. The Death and Return of Superman (Reccomended by Sean Ward)
12. Maylee Todd's Aerobics in Space (Reccomended by Casie Stewart)
Do you have any suggestions? Add them them in the comment section below to continute the discussion!