CAW on the auto subsidy
Air Date: Jan 04, 2013 1:30 PM ET
Ken Lewenza, head of the Canadian Auto Workers union, reacts to the PM's announcement of a five-year extension of a fund to stimulate research and innovation in auto manufacture.
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Calgary rapist used victim's phone to record sex assault, posted video to Facebook
- Train carrying crude oil derails near Gogama, Ont.
- Woman orders sandwich, gets bag of Roll up the Rim winners
- 'Uncontrolled party' in rented West Vancouver home leaves 14-year-old and parents on the hook for damage
- U of Regina suspects 'significant' number of students cheated in law and ethics class