Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Should Senators be allowed to sit on corporate boards? Apr. 23, 2014 11:46 AM As the Canadian Senate undergoes more scrutiny, there are calls for Senators to give up lucrative business interests or positions on corporate boards because of possible conflicts of interest.
- Waitresses in Saskatchewan lose jobs to foreign workers
- Calgary stabbings: Zackariah Rathwell's family breaks silence
- Easter egg hunt in Laval goes horribly wrong
- Matthew de Grood, Calgary stabbings suspect, to get psychiatric assessment
- Jared Frank poised to earn big bucks from kick-in-the-head video
- Air Canada suspends workers after luggage-drop video surfaces
- Woman finds mystery snake in her bathroom at 3 a.m.
- Support pours in for Weyburn, Sask., waitresses who lost jobs
- Calgary stabbing victims remembered at 3 funerals
- Son of Luce Lavertu to be charged with 1st-degree murder