Quebec Votes 2014
Quebec Votes 2014 »
- Exclusive Poll finds 61 per cent of Quebecers opposed to sovereignty
- More than 60 per cent of Quebecers would vote “no” in a referendum on Quebec’s sovereignty if it was held immediately, a new CROP poll commissioned by Radio-Canada shows.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau to run for PQ in Saint-Jérôme video
- Media mogul Pierre Karl Péladeau will run as the Parti Québécois candidate in the riding of Saint-Jérôme.
- Couillard seeks the vote in home riding of Roberval
- Liberal leader Philippe Couillard spent much of Sunday working to convince residents in the riding of Roberval to cast their votes for him in the provincial election on April 7.
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Frustrated Farmers Want Grain Moved Mar. 7, 2014 12:38 PM Grain farmers are angry as they watch trains full of oil roll to market leaving them wondering why so few are available to move their product to market.
- Lake Louise avalanche victims didn't have proper gear
- Pesticide traces in some tea exceed allowable limits
- Malaysia Airlines: 2 Canadians were on missing plane
- Daylight saving time: 6 eye-opening facts
- Birth of Justin Trudeau's son poses political opportunity
- Lev Tahor members back in Canada
- 'West is best' on job creation, economists agree
- Truckers reject Vancouver port deal: strike to begin Monday
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- 54 people inhale chlorine at Ottawa hotel pool, 3 in hospital