What happens when you faint?
Air Date: Aug 11, 2016 12:00 AM ET
If you've ever had a fainting spell or have seen someone else black out it can be scary. Its more common than you think! Dr Satish Raj is an expert on the topic. He's an associate professor in cardiac sciences at the Cumming School of Medicine at U of C.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Calgary News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Calgary man who claims neck was sliced by barbed wire on mountain bike trail charged with fraud
- 3 flee burning car after Glenmore Trail crash
- 'Slick, organized' Hells Angels little risk to public, says Calgary crime expert
- Hundreds of Hells Angels expected to roll into Calgary this weekend
- Bear warning issued for popular Canmore lakes
- 'She's in labour!' Former Alberta woman gives birth in New York City taxi
- At Meat and Bread, good sandwiches are a family affair
- Mayor of 'innovative little town' in Alberta welcomes marijuana facility
- Julie Van Rosendaal offers some 'nice smoky' BBQ hacks