What happens when you faint?
Air Date: Aug 11, 2016 12:00 AM ET
If you've ever had a fainting spell or have seen someone else black out it can be scary. Its more common than you think! Dr Satish Raj is an expert on the topic. He's an associate professor in cardiac sciences at the Cumming School of Medicine at U of C.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
A mix of sun and cloud
Latest Calgary News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'We're not in politics': Calgary Flames president says arena talk not aimed at influencing election
- Midfield Mobile Home Park evictions delayed by court order
- To win Amazon, a city needs art, says Alberta economist
- Calgary guitarist belonged to a Liverpool band that everyone was nuts over — and it wasn't the Beatles
- 'It just didn't stop': Mexico City earthquake derails Calgary couple's honeymoon
- Calgary mayoral candidate Bill Smith says council 'fast-tracking' BRT
- Fate of Enbridge Line 3 pipeline in Minnesota goes to public hearings
- Alberta-made animated film chases elusive Canadian mythology
- Thoroughbreds thunder into Calgary area after nearly a decade away