Doug Dirks and Jenny Howe help guide you with your transition from day to evening in Calgary.
The Calgary Folk Festival is arguably one of the biggest events happening this weekend, but if outdoor music festivals aren't your thing, or if there's nothing in that lineup to entice you, we've got you covered.
Every week chefs from ATCO's Blue Flame Kitchen join Doug Dirks with a delicious recipe that comes straight from Calgary's local fields and gardens.
The City of Calgary is offering discounts on tree purchases to help save local bees.
Channels & Frequencies
Calgary: Radio One: 99.1 FM & 1010 AM
Radio Two: 102.1 FM
Find your local CBC Channels & Frequencies »
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- 'The struggle in their eyes': Oil-drenched birds treated near site of Husky oil spill in Sask.
- Britain to cherry-pick Royal Navy-related Franklin objects they'll keep
- Growing upwards: Why Toronto wants to make high-rises family-friendly
- 'Completely unfair': Air Miles customers say too few rewards for expiring points
- Inuit press claim for co-ownership of Franklin artifacts
- 'Genocide still exists': Community members rally against deaths of Indigenous inmates
- Torch of Dignity relay reminds people not to become complacent about human rights, Murray Sinclair says
- Gesgapegiag First Nation saves for 3 years to send students to England