Michael Zekulin on Quebec mosque shooting
Air Date: Feb 01, 2017 12:00 AM ET
Should the Quebec mosque shooting be considered an act of terror? University of Calgary professor Michael Zekulin talks about what it means to define a crime as a terrorist act.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
A few showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Latest Calgary News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Cyberattack: Was it really ransomware, or an attack on Ukraine — or something yet to come?
- 'It felt like I had been stabbed': patient was left with 33-cm metal plate inside her after surgery
- Peter Mansbridge on some of his most memorable stories at CBC
- Canada's top court backs order for Google to remove firm's website from global searches
- 'Unbelievable': Banff visitor walks right up to grizzly in apparent bid for closeup photo
- 'It scares me': Banff tourists seek up-close bear photos despite warnings
- 'They've definitely got a lot of hate going on': Pride flag destroyed in Alberta town for 2nd time in 2 weeks
- 'He decided to do it again': Crown tells jurors Derek Saretzky planned to kill all 3 victims
- Shot fired into car full of women outside nightclub nets multiple charges for Calgary man
- Police search for victim in early morning downtown shooting
- Salmonella outbreak linked to breaded chicken products
- Where is the best thrift store in Alberta?
- Anti-Islam rally in Calgary meets with counter-protest but remains peaceful