Eyeopener Podcast for June 20, 2017
Air Date: Jun 20, 2017 12:00 AM ET
Today's podcast: Rick Hanson on the estimated price tag for a potential Olympic bid; why coconut oil may not live up to the hype; Calgary set to get its first Indigenous radio station.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
A mix of sun and cloud
Latest Calgary News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Google sister company makes 'bold bet' with new tech-focused neighbourhood 'Sidewalk Toronto'
- 5 fascinating facts about the star crash that made gravitational waves
- New mortgage rules will require financial stress test for uninsured borrowers starting in 2018
- Can Iraq and the Kurds set aside their differences to finish off ISIS?
- Nenshi wins 3rd term as Calgary's mayor in election marred by long voter lineups, ballot shortages
- Long waits, ballot shortage mar election night as Calgarians turn out in droves to vote
- Police drop investigation as story of racist death threats against Calgary trustee candidate unravels
- Broken skyscraper window sends glass flying onto downtown Calgary street
- Third time really is the charm for Naheed Nenshi
- Canadian oil producers alter strategies in face of oil supply certainty
- All incumbent councillors re-elected in Calgary election
- She spent $124K to get her home back: Legislation leaves Alberta common-law couples without recourse
- 3 men plunge from southwest Calgary balcony