Don't touch that clock!
Air Date: Mar 08, 2017 12:00 AM ET
We talk to a Calgary student about his research on daylight saving time and whether we actually save anything when turn our clocks forward.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Periods of rain
Latest Calgary News Headlines
- Rachel Notley calls Quebec's face-covering ban 'a sad day for Canada'
- Cassis Bistro brings the French market experience to Calgary
- Ammonia, which killed 3 in Fernie, B.C., is used in majority of Alberta rinks
- 'Complete shambles': Jasper man spends night on bus after mountain snowstorm strands travellers
Top News Headlines
- A Finance Minister under siege: what's next for Bill Morneau?
- So, which Canadian cities actually applied to be Amazon's next HQ?
- No negligence but 'failure of procedure' after metal plate left inside Montreal surgery patient
- Trudeau reluctant to reveal too much on Quebec's face-covering law: Aaron Wherry
- Nenshi wins 3rd term as Calgary's mayor in election marred by long voter lineups, ballot shortages
- 'What an out-of-touch tweet to send': Nenshi responds to online barb from Flames staffer
- Long waits, ballot shortage mar election night as Calgarians turn out in droves to vote
- Wildfires force multiple evacuations across southern Alberta
- Airdrie-area neighbourhood evacuated as wildfire destroys home
- Could data be the new oil in Calgary?
- Police drop investigation as story of racist death threats against Calgary trustee candidate unravels
- Volunteer firefighter dies battling one of nearly a dozen wildfires in Alta., Sask.
- Calgary girl dubbed London the Magnificent makes famous magician cry