David Gray and Angela Knight bring you Calgary stories and information you need to get your day going.
A 22-year-old woman moved back in with her parents and put her education on hold because she hasn’t received full paycheques from her summer job with Parks Canada.
Kathy Wills and her husband were anticipating a busy year on the monster truck circuit. But all of that went up in flames this week.
Excess revenue collected through the city's Park Plus system could soon be used to spruce up the communities where it was generated, under a plan proposed by the city's transportation committee.
Channels & Frequencies
Calgary: Radio One: 99.1 FM & 1010 AM
Radio Two: 102.1 FM
Find your local CBC Channels & Frequencies »
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- Alzheimer's patient allowed to leave secure unit with man once accused of defrauding her
- Federal security officials approved Winnipeg police efforts to purchase spying devices
- 'Secret order' authorizing RCMP's covert Cold War wiretapping program released after 65 years
- 'Doesn't seem right': Funeral home overcharges grieving families for cremation carbon tax
- 'There isn't a best card out there': How to choose a credit card that works for you
- E-book publishers and Apple reach new deal with Competition Bureau over pricing
- Trudeau holds call with premiers to reassure them over Canada-U.S. relationship
- Trump's 'America first' tone worries head of Canadian oil and gas industry group
- Loss of business could force McDonald's to reconsider nut decision, food security expert says
- Why are Canadians over 35 barred from signing up to donate bone marrow?
- An American woman just died from a superbug resistant to 26 different antibiotics
- Chief asks: Could courts force Canada to spend more on First Nations suicide prevention?
- String theory + a capella = A Montrealer's formula for online fame
- A Dog's Purpose Hollywood premiere, Canadian preview screenings cancelled
- Jackie Evancho, Mormon Tabernacle Choir perform at inauguration, but A-listers gather at unofficial events
- Mark Twain fairy tale The Purloining of Prince Oleomargarine coming this fall
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?
- CBC goes to the front lines in the battle for Aleppo
- Kept in the dark: The story behind the kidnapping of Canadians John Ridsdel and Robert Hall
- 'We're here to preserve life': Come aboard a ship that saves asylum seekers in the Mediterranean
- Salt Baby: a play about Indigenous self-discovery
- Saskatoon program helps Indigenous kids get 'fire lit inside'
- Anglican Church admits it 'helped to create' conditions for suicide crisis in Wapekeka First Nation
- Mother of 6-year-old daughter brutally murdered 3 decades ago, begins to break her silence