Do you like your morning information with a teaspoon of wit and a drop of attitude?
Immediate, responsive and interactive; talk to the news makers and voice your opinion about the news in Alberta
Designed to ease Calgary commuters' transitions from the end of the workday back to their families.
A blend of music, interviews and tips on everything from home renovations to travel, plus news and weather.
Key of A
The latest about Alberta music, artists and events.
CBC Calgary News
Join host Rob Brown as he brings you the stories behind the top stories of the day.
CBC Calgary News
Join host Shannon Scott as she brings the news that matters most to you, weeknights after The National.
CBC Alberta News
Host Alicia Asquith brings you the latest news from across Alberta on Saturday & Sunday nights.
Network Programs (based in Calgary)
Host Jim Brown will bring you up to date on the issues that matter most to you - coast to coast.
Katherine Duncan shares the classical music and musicians people are listening to and talking about.
CBC Radio 2's long-standing celebration of all things jazz.
Choral Concert brings you the best choral music from across Canada and around the world.
Channels & Frequencies
Calgary: Radio One: 99.1 FM & 1010 AM
Radio Two: 102.1 FM
Find your local CBC Channels & Frequencies »
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- N.B. approach to child death reviews gets reduced rating from doctors
- Disclosure vs. maximizing profit: Homeowner hit with extra $10K penalty for ending mortgage early
- Veteran who killed family was cleared for gun licence, despite suicide concerns
- How changes to prostitution laws shifted the way police tackle the issue
- Why wages aren't rising while workers remain in short supply: Don Pittis
- National security vs. individual freedoms: How the Liberals aim to strike a balance
- The messy reality of Justin Trudeau's promise of 'real change'
- Steady stream of tragedy, political upheaval creates 'time of immense insecurities' for U.K.
- Fentanyl spiral: How the guilt and shame of addiction stole a B.C. man's life
- Freezing frenzy: Cryotherapy makes big promises despite dearth of evidence
- Federal government announces funding for midwifery services in Indigenous communities
- Women losing out over hormone therapy fears, some experts say
- Want to do business in Russia? Be ready to hand over your source code
- Research into exoskeleton walking devices big leap forward for human-robot interactions
- Secret history: How Steve Jobs went from rejecting to embracing the iPhone
- Could a levy on ISPs help promote Canadian content in the new digital world?
- Indigenizing the fidget spinner: U.S. company creates wooden turtle island fidget spinner
- 'I'm proud to be Indigenous because...': here's what you told CBC Thunder Bay
- Survivors hold reunion at little-known Winnipeg residential school
- Churchill rail line could be fixed in 2 months, northern leaders say