Diane Colley-Urquhart, who won the last election with 53 per cent of the Ward 13 vote, has reclaimed her spot on council.
While Colley-Urquhart earned the wrath of council colleagues in challenging overtime pay for city managers during the flood, it doesn't seemed to have swayed voters.
Another hot topic in this riding is the newly-announced ring road deal in the city's southwest.
Join the conversation about Ward 13. Post your comments below or use #yycvote and #ward13 on Facebook and Twitter.
- Population: 82,929
- Per cent population: 7.2%
- Total dwellings: 30,200
- Percentage of home ownership: 83.04%
- Vacancy rate: 1.47%
- Largest age group: 35-44
- Bicycle: 61 Transit: 4,848 Drove alone: 17,252
- Current alderman: Diane Colley-Urquhart
- Communities: Bridlewood, Canyon Meadows, Evergreen, Millrise, Shawnee Slopes, Shawnessy, Somerset, Woodbine, Woodlands
WINNER: Diane Colley-Urquhart
Represented the residents of Ward 13 for four terms from 2000-2013.
Served with the Canadian Armed Forces before joining Active Operations Management North America in 2009.
Public School Board
- Randy Sweet
- WINNER: Sheila Taylor (Incumbent)
Catholic School Board
- WINNER: Mary Martin (Incumbent)
- John Stephen Vyboh