Wildrose Leader Danielle Smith made one of her first big decisions as Opposition leader Tuesday by naming her shadow cabinet.
Her 16 elected party members will take over a variety of portfolios.
Smith will be responsible for International, Intergovernmental and Aboriginal Relations, Cities and executive council.
Heather Forsyth will take over the Health portfolio.
Fellow floor-crosser Rob Anderson was also named to the shadow cabinet; he will take over the portfolio of house leader and Finance.
The list of the full Opposition critic roster is below.
- Danielle Smith, Highwood
Leader, International, Intergovernmental and Aboriginal Relations, Cities (Calgary and Edmonton), executive council
- Kerry Towle, Innisfail-Sylvan Lake
Caucus whip, Seniors
- Bruce McAllister, Chestermere-Rocky View
Deputy whip, Education
- Rob Anderson, Airdrie
House leader, Finance and Treasury Board
- Shayne Saskiw, Lac La Biche-St. Paul-Two Hills
Justice, Deputy house leader, solicitor general
- Heather Forsyth, Calgary-Fish Creek
- Jason Hale, Strathmore-Brooks
- Joe Anglin, Rimbey-Rocky Mountain House-Sundre
Environment, Water and Utilities
- Drew Barnes, Cypress-Medicine Hat
Infrastructure and Transportation
- Gary Bikman, Cardston-Taber-Warner
- Ian Donovan, Little Bow
Agriculture and Rural Development
- Rod Fox, Lacombe-Ponoka
- Blake Pedersen
Medicine Hat Arts, Culture and Community Services
- Bruce Rowe, Olds-Didsbury-Three Hills
- Pat Stier, Livingstone-Macleod
Sustainable Resource Development
- Rick Strankman, Drumheller-Stettler
Tourism, Parks and Recreation
- Jeff Wilson, Calgary-Shaw