Calgary pet owners warned after dogs die from eating poisoned sausages

Calgary police are investigating a case of dog poisoning in southwest Calgary.

2 dogs dead, 1 in care after eating sausages vet believes were laced with anti-freeze

Calgary police are investigating a case of dog poisoning in southwest Calgary.

Three dogs at a home in Patterson Heights became ill Tuesday night. Their owner took them to a veterinarian who believes they ate sausages laced with anti-freeze. 

Two of the dogs have died and one is still under veterinarian care.

Police canvassed door to door to ask if neighbours had seen anything, and to warn pet owners.