As residents in southern Alberta continue to rebuild from last year's disaster, here is a brief “by the numbers” look at the 2013 Alberta floods.
Alberta flood: By the numbers one year later
A look back on the most expensive disaster in Canadian history
CBC News Posted: Jun 15, 2014 11:02 PM MT Last Updated: Jun 16, 2014 7:37 AM MT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
A mix of sun and cloud
Latest Calgary News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Minimum wage increases will prove the power of capitalism to adjust to change: Don Pittis
- Liberals miss deadline to resettle ISIS survivors of rape, genocide due to airport closure
- Welcome to the neighbourhood. Have you read the terms of service?
- California couple arrested after emaciated children, adults found shackled to beds
- No, Calgary is not losing 7,000 businesses a year, despite what you've heard
- Border agents should be armed at international airports, union says after Calgary incident
- Backyard hockey rink? Hold my beer says Alberta man, who built 2 curling sheets for bonspiel fundraiser
- Calgary police arrest nude man who allegedly broke into home, hit woman with broomstick
- Syrian refugee opens artisan soap shop in Calgary
- Bears Den restaurant, featured on TV show Fargo, set to close after 14 years
- Alberta MLA vacationing in Hawaii says false missile alert was 'really frightening'
- Calgary man killed in B.C. avalanche remembered as passionate outdoorsman
- Man shot in northeast Calgary home