Two men are in hospital after suffering an electrical shock at a job site in Inglewood.
Emergency services say the incident happened around 3 p.m. at 13th St. and 8th Ave. S.E.
They were working on a new home in the area when a tall aluminum pole from some scaffolding toppled onto a power line.
A 20-year-old man was severely injured. He was taken to hospital in critical condition.
Another man in his mid-20s is in serious, but stable condition.
Calgary police, Enmax and officials with the province's Occupational Health and Safety are on scene.